Harakeke Paper - Genuine Handmade 100% New Zealand Flax Paper
Pakohe quality papers are handmade from 100% New Zealand flax fibres. They are suitable for photocopying and/or ink jet and laser printing of certificates, invitations, letters, documents, fine art printmaking i.e. woodcuts, etching and drypoints, pastel work, sketching and an infinite range of crafts including lampshades, book binding, box making - in fact anything that requires a genuine New Zealand flavour. All papers are available in A4, A3, 500mm x 700mm and 1000 x 700mm and are guaranteed acid free.
Discover Harakeke Quality
The full range of our handmade paper is available for you to buy online now. Discover the quality of Harakeke paper, see examples of work where it has been used on the Book Arts and Prints pages. Visit our online shop and place your order today.
- Unique New Zealand product
- One hundred percent Flax fibres (no added fibres)
- Made from a natural sustainable resource
- Quality product
- Specialist paper
- Genuine New Zealand product
- Acid free
- A4 and A3 sizes can be used in printers and/or photocopiers
- Great for a range of craft work
- Ideal for student use in all Art Schools (painting excepted)
- Larger sheets are the perfect size for printmaking
- Ideal for international visitors to take home as gifts (light and easily packed into luggage)
Discover the quality of Harakeke paper, visit our online shop and place your order today.
Art, Jigsaws and Workshops
Follow the menu and other page links to view the prints, book arts, boxes, jigsaws and papermaking & bookbinding workshops we offer.